Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Secret Project: WiP 2

Quick one today.


The body of the gun was painted Boltgun Metal then washed Devlin Mud then dry brushed in Chainmail. The blue bottle was based in Mordian Blue then washed in Asurmen Blue. It was then dry brushed Hawk Turquoise. The leather for the wrist bracer was painted Calthan Brown and washed Devlin Mud.
The rag holding the hose to the metal tube was painted Bleached Bone, and then washed Devlin Mud.


The yellow bottle was based in Iyander Darksun then washed Gryphonne Sepia and then dry brushed Sunburst Yellow. I then went back and hand painted the Ork Glyph. I am really proud of this as it is my first hand painted piece, and I think it turned out really well. 

The hose is another thing I like. I painted it Mecharius Solar Orange and then I went back and painted the black stripes on it.

The discoloration on the nozzle of the flamer went from Badab Black, to Devlin Mud to Asurmen Blue, respectively from front to back. The only thing I don't like about it, is that the transition looks too uniform. 

Lastly, I went through the gun and picked out little spots in Chainmail.

No comments:

Post a Comment