Friday, October 7, 2011

Secret Project: Complete!

Well here we go. This guy is done. I really had a blast painting him, but I'm pretty sure I do not want an entire Ork army. I think I would go nuts trying to paint 100 of these guys. I just don't think I'm creative enough to make them all look like individuals.

Anywho, here are some pics.




So I bought the base from Forgecraft Games from the FLGS to give them a try. I'm not sure I love them 100%, but it is pretty cool. I did try something different on this one though. On one side of the base is some debris. I decided to make it into a smoldering fire with a bit of animal bone sticking out (even though it would probably be blackened). So I painted Mecharius Solar Orange, then Fiery Orange. I then dry brushed Gore Red and then Chaos Black.

Well this mini will be sent off and I hope this guy ends up in a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment