So I have been doing some more Warmachine work. I had put my Destroyer together at the same time as my Juggernaut. Both of them are magnitized so if/when I buy a Khador Heavy Warjack kit, I can mix and match if need be.
I did do one more thing with the Destroyer before I painted it. I used a dremel to drill out the bore of the Bombard cannon. I think it looks silly to have a big gun like that with just a small dimple that is supposed to represent the bore. I guess that is the reason that I tend to drill out as many barrels as possible. It doesn't matter if it is a space marine Bolter, or this Bombard.