Tuesday, July 5, 2011

In the Dog House

As I mentioned last week, I have finally started my Fenrisian Wolves. I got these guys for Christmas, opened up one of the boxes, put together 10 of the wolves, and started prepping them. I cut off spikes and whatnot. Then I think I got a little intimidated with the idea of green stuffing all of these guys. Then I sort of lost interest in the hobby for a couple months.

Anywho, I am back on my hobby kick, and after finishing the last three projects, I am still on a roll, so I plunged into this project.


What you are looking at is about 6 to 7 hours worth of work. Now I was thinking about this and thinking, "man, that is taking forever!" And then I realized with there being 20 wolves, that breaks down to about 20 minutes per model, and I don't think that is very excessive. 


Another thing I am hoping is that these guys will be pretty easy to finish, so I am hoping to have completed pictures by Friday.

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment