Friday, July 1, 2011

Finished Wulfen

Well, after another looooooooooong wait, I finally finished the Wulfen. I think these guys turned out pretty well. I'm a little iffy on some of the teeth. I am kinda against painting eyes and teeth on minis, as I am of the of the belief that from the prospective distance of an arms length away, you wouldn't be able to see "the whites of their eyes." Same thing with teeth. Plus, I'm thinking that Wulfen wouldn't be using Crest White Strips, but whatever.

Also there was the bright colors, but I discussed that last time.

Anywho, here they are.


Now that these guys are done, I was looking around for what I should do next. I have a bunch of Long Fangs to do, a bunch of Terminators, but I did find a unit that I am looking forward to doing...


1 comment: