Thursday, July 7, 2011

State of My Army Address

As a Teacher, the summer time is where I usually get a lot of my hobby done. That's not to say that I don't get any done during the school year, but I do go through bouts of wanting to veg-out when I get home from work.

With that in mind, I am trying to set down on (metaphorical) paper, what I want to get accomplished for my Space Wolves army.

1) Finish up my Fenrisian wolves.
2) Cyber-up a couple of my Fenrisian wolves (probably at the same time as 1).
3) Paint my Long Fangs (I have a bunch that need some painting).
4) Assemble a Land Speeder.
5) Assemble a Land Raider Redeemer.
6) Paint all my vehicles (which includes about 5 Rhino/Razorbacks, 4 Drop pods, 2 Land Speeders and a Land Raider Redeemer).
7) Re-do my Dreadnoughts to make their arms more swap-able.
8) Paint my Forgeworld Dreadnought.
7) Paint my Sky Claws.
8) Scratch Build my Swift Claws snowmobiles.

I have realized that I probably have a great company's worth of Space Wolves. I really cant wait to get them all painted a and figure out how many points I have. I'm guessing around 5k.

I doubt I'll get this done before the summer is over, but it does feel nice to have this all down so I can see what I need to accomplish. I will probably put this list up on a side bar as I did with my Dwarf army so that I can see it and keep track of it so I can scratch off stuff when I finish it up, for some reason I get a real sense of accomplishment when I scratch things off a list.

2 comments:

  1. Well that's certainly plenty to keep you busy, but with a nice 6 week break (lucky thing) I'm sure you'll make a serious dent in it all. I can't wait to see what you come up with for it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do plan to post a picture of all that I have accomplished this summer sometime in August. That'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete