Wednesday, June 22, 2011

More D&D

I got quite a bit done in the past couple of days. Firstly, I finished up my Wolf Scouts, but they are going to get their own post on Friday,

Secondly (and thirdly for that matter), I finished up the two D&D minis I was working on. First up is Gazer, the gnomish oracle. The guy that is playing Gazer has been teaching himself how to draw for a while now, and gave me some art of what he imagined for his character.


I started with a Reaper miniature.


I used some greenstuff to create a hat for him. For his staff, I wanted to use a paperclip, but it was too short, so I used two of them, and used a small piece of paper to connect the two pieces. I used some thread on both the had and the staff. So here he is.



Next I did the swashbuckler, Thomas Flynn. He was sooooooo much easier to do than the gnome, but in a good way! Took me about half the time.




Next time, I'll show you the finished Wolf Scouts.




No comments:

Post a Comment