Monday, June 20, 2011

Interlude: Pathfinder & Wolves

So I've got a great wife. She is almost as big of a nerd as I am. She likes to play MMO's with me, she painted herself a Necron army (although she refuses to play against my Space Wolves until they get a new codex, and I can't blame her), and she joins in when I go to play D&D and Pathfinder.

Well over the summer, me and my teacher friends are playing a Pathfinder module, Curse of the Crimson Throne. One of the things I have started doing is painting miniatures of each of the PCs for our games, I did it for the last D&D adventure, and I'm also going to do it for CotCT.

Now my wife's character is a courtesan by day and rogue by night (or would the courtesan "work" at night, nevermind). She found a mini from Reaper, but of course the FLGS didn't have it in stock. Now my wife isn't exactly the most patient of people, so she had to have a mini, so she bought this one.


Now a week or so later, I went to FLGS #2 and lo and behold I found the origonal mini she wanted, so now shes using this one (I wanted to say that this is her "working" clothes but as a courtesan, I'm sure she working in both).



Another member in our party is Gazer, the Gnomish orical. The guy that plays this guy is teaching himself to draw so he sent me a picture of what he wanted his character to look like, and he has this bug hat that is almost as tall as he is. So I pulled out the green stuff and tried my best to make something that looks similar. I need to add some details, but I'm happy with it.


Next up is Thomas Flynn our swashbuckler.


Lastly, because I had some green stuff left over, I put some fur on my Fenrisian wolves. These guys have been sitting around since January waiting for me to do something with them.


I am planning to buy them something in the near future that will probably help me finish them. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment