Wednesday, November 30, 2011

RAID!

I really feel that I need a can of Raid! every time I see this guy!

So my wife has a Necron army, and so I bought the new book when it came out. I have decided that even if she doesn't wan't to play her Necrons, I will. With that in mind, I decided I wanted to get my wife (totally not for me) a model that I'd to her for Christmas. 


Anywho, I had another painting party with my buddy Tom, and I decided that I would put this guy together during that time, as my wife wouldn't be around. Well after a couple of hours of work, this is what I have to show for it.

It may not look like I've accomplished much, but this guy has about 100 pieces, so I did get a bit done including cleaning a bunch of pieces, and getting rid of flash and mold lines (not that there were many).


Just an example of all of the parts, here are twelve of the legs, and these are only half of them.


It may be hard to see, but in between the big legs, are some "tertiary velocitators" and there are twenty of them.


I love the head on this guy. Very buggy.


Now while this guy did have a ton of parts, and the instructions are very minimal, they are all that you need. This guy goes together very easily, although he is very tedious.

No comments:

Post a Comment