Monday, November 14, 2011

Dark Angles Thunder Hammer

Well here are some pictures of my next project. I am apparently taking a little break from the Space Wolves. I think it is a good thing. I've been getting a bit tired of all the blue, so something new is different.



As you may have noticed. I am doing another Dark Angels guy. Now I don't even know if it is possible for Dark Angels to have a dude in power armor with a thunder hammer, but the dude looks so cool, I was looking forward to painting him up.


I am really enjoying painting some non-blue power armor, and the cloak and tabard are really fun.


2 comments:

  1. Looking good, I like the sharpness of the highlight on the armour.

    Not sure what you mean though about it being possible for the Dark Angels to have a "dude in power armour."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a typo, it was supposed to be, "dude in power armor with a thunder hammer."

    Thanks for the catch, I fixed it now.

    ReplyDelete