Friday, September 30, 2011

More Complete Sky Claws

Well here we go. I got some time to finish up some more of my Sky Claws. Here are three more of just the standard guys.






First dude. I like the way this guy turned out. He looks pretty sweet. I think he looks pretty dynamic.




Another pretty dynamic pose. I like this guy as well.




This guy is a little more static, but I think the way he is pointing and shooting his bolt pistol works well with the more static stance. Another thing I like about this guy is the wolf pelt tabard. I went away from my black and grey wolf pelt and more towards brown and grey. I think it looks pretty good.

I still have two more guys that are 90% done, except I forgot to prime the jet packs, so the packs are sitting  in the garage with the first coat of prime on them. I am also planning to put another shield on one of the jet packs, and the shield is also getting primed at the moment.

I should have them finished by the end of the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment