Monday, September 26, 2011

Sky Claw Plasma Pistoleer

Back again with another update. I have really found that sitting down and doing one guy at a time is very easy to do during the week. That being said, I've got five more Sky Claws set up do to, and I am going to try to knock most of them out on the weekend. We'll see how it goes.


Not too much to say about this guy. I tried to be a bit creative on the wolf pelt, and I'm not 100% satisfied, but it didn't turn out too bad.



The plasma coils came out pretty well on this one. I'm fairly please.


This was yet another Death Company jet pack. I really liked this one because it had a bunch of purity seals (even though I'm not 100% sure that Space Wolves would be down with purity seals) and I like to paint them. There are so many different ways to get some cool effects. I will be taking the tech pen to them soon to put some writing on the paper.


Like the other Death Company jet packs, this one had a blood drop on it, which I had to cut off. Instead of yet another wolf tail, I went for a wolf skull on this one. I think it came out pretty well.

Here's hoping the next post will be the last five Sky Claws.

No comments:

Post a Comment