So I built this squad using some bits from the Blood Angles Death Company boxed set I bought off of eBay, and random bits I had laying about. I think they look pretty good, but I did notice that one of the heads has a big "X" on it. I think I will just ignore it and not highlight it.
So here we go. I started by painting Mechrite Red over the primer. I then put on a coat of Red Gore, and then a coat of Blood Red. I'm not sure if I like it. The Blood Red looks very orange to me, where as the Red Gore seemed darker like the color of dried blood (oddly enough). I plan painting some highlights and washing one of the models to see how it looks after it is washed. If I don't like it, I'll probably go back to the Red Gore with a highlight. I only took one picture of the five guys so here it is.