Wednesday, June 13, 2012

T-8: Razorback

 Home stretch now. One vehicle (almost) complete (I'll speak more of that in a moment), and three to go.


Now I've got to say that I'm not really a fan of how this guy came out with the wash. I know you really shouldn't use washes on large flat surfaces like, for example, a razorback, but I thought that the colors wouldn't match my dudes well if I didn't do the wash on it. That being said, the flash on the camera really makes it look much worse than it does in person.



Oh well, it is not going to get fixed in the next 8 days.


Here is a pic of the las/plas turret. I went with the green plasma as Ron from FTW suggested. Again, I think he hit the nail on the head with going with green. It really sets off the plasma, and makes it stand out.


Now one of the things I am really proud of with this mini are the vision slits (and I really didn't realize how many there were on a single rhino chasis!). This is pretty much the first time I've painted these, and I think they came out really well.

Here are some more for you to look at.



Now as I said at the begining, this guy isn't 100% complete. I have a bunch of wolf bits from other sprues that I'll be adding on to this guy, and the rest of the vehicles to make them every more wolfie. I hope it turns out well.

Well with just over a week before War Games Con, and with very little left to do, I am feeling very comfortable with what I'll get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment