Thursday, June 14, 2012

T-7: Razorback & Rhinos Done..

... almost.

These guys are done except for the tracks. I'll knock those out before the end of the day. One thing I've got to say is that I don't like painting vehicles. I don't know what it is about them, but I just don't like them. Oh well. Three down (almost) and one big one to go (although that may have to wait until Monday.

So here is the team photo (although the headlights and the red front has been completed as you'll see a few pics down).




First up we'll go through some of the bling I put on the razorback. I think that the bits I've added are my favorite parts of painting the model.





Next up we'll look at the yellow rhino. Again, I like the bits.







Last up the red rhino (you can see the headlights here).




Last up, I just wanted to show off the tech marine that is driving the yellow rhino. I think that he came out really well. Oh, and sorry for the blurry back pic.


I'll have something different for tomorrow. I need a bit of a break before I tackle the land raider.

No comments:

Post a Comment