Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekend Paint Party: Part 2

So the other mini I slapped some paint on this past weekend was Huron Blackheart. I got the Finecast version of this guy because I couldn't find a reasonably priced metal model on eBay. Now at first I thought that this was a terrible Finecast screwup, but then I realized that Huron is just that jacked up!




I didn't really do a whole lot to Huron. I mainly worked on him, while the wash was drying on Arjac.


One of the things that I really didn't get until I started putting paint on this mini is just how jacked Huron and his armor are! I mean look at his leg here!


And his chest! I know taking a combimelta to the face can cause some scaring, you'd think the master of the Red Corsairs would at least have an artificer on call to take care of his armor!

No comments:

Post a Comment