Friday, April 6, 2012

Grey Knights Librarian: WiP 2

I can't believe I haven't posted these pictures before. This guy is actually fully complete, but I wanted to post some WiP pics of him.



An overview first. I gotta say this guy was a lot of fun to paint. I got to paint a lot of colors I don't get a whole lot.


Here we have the closeup of the tabard. I like the scrolls and purple seals. I painted purple purity seals on my Flesh Tearers, and I think it looks pretty cool.


Left arm where I got to do a bit of surgery to put a Grey Knights arm on. I liked painting the cables. I'm not sure why, but I really like painting the cables!


Back view. Here, the runes onthe staff were a lot of fun, and I think they came out very well!


I know I need to go in with a tech pen and put some words in the book, but for the moment, I think it'll stay.


Use the force!

No comments:

Post a Comment