Wednesday, April 4, 2012

War Games Con

Well I think I am going to go to War Games Con this year. I played at the original one, and the second year I spent my whole time in green stuff classes with having a man-crush on Dave Taylor, and last year I was out of town the weekend they the con was going on. This year I am wanting to go again, and this time I am planning on playing the narrative games a go.

So for the narrative games, you need to bring a 3000 point army, so here is what I am thinking.



HQ
Rune Priest: Runic Armor, Chooser, Jaws and Lightning
Rune Priest: Runic Armor, Chooser, Lightning and Hurricane
Wolf Priest: Runic Armor, Jump Pack,

Elite
Contemptor Dreadnought: Assault Cannon, DCCW
Venerable Dreadnought: Plasma Cannon, DCCW
Wolf Scouts x5: Meltagun, Wulfen
Wolf Guard x5: Power Fist x4, Combi-Melta x4, TDA and CML
Wolf Guard x8: Arjac, Storm Bolter, Combi-Plasma x3, Chain Fist, Double Wolf Claw, Power Fist, Power Weapon, Thunder Hammer x2, Frost Weapon, Storm Shield x2

Troops
Grey Hunters x8: Standard, Meltagun, Wulfen, Rhino
Grey Hunters x8: Standard, Meltagun, Wulfen, Rhino
Grey Hunters x5: Plasma gun, Razaorback with Las/Plas

Fast
Sky Claws x10: Meltagun

Heavy
Long Fangs x6: Missile Launcher x5
Long Fangs x6: Lascannons x5
Landraider Crusader: Extra Armor, Meltagun

2999 points.

So the color coding goes like this: Red means I do not currently own this model. Yellow are models that I have but need to paint. I certainly think this is do-able in 90-odd days until WGC! We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment