Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hobbit says what?

Well this is a bit different. Tomorrow afternoon I will be rolling up a D&D character with a group of work buddies. Oh, did I mention that my wife will be playing with us? Shes the best. I guess we'll be playing D&D 3.5, and my wife decided that we needed the Players Handbook so she could get some background. Well after looking through a couple of Half Price Books, we couldn't find the book, so we went into a FLGS and she decided she wanted to buy herself a mini. Well I couldn't let her do that, so I had to buy myself one as well. I have decided to play Halfling rogue, and my wife started out wanting to play a caster, but then decided she wants to play a bard. Unfortunately her mini doesn't have a particularly bard-y look to her, but oh well.

Anywho, here are the minis we'll be playing with.


No comments:

Post a Comment