Sunday, September 26, 2010

Deathwatch Has Arrived!

So I got my copy of Deathwatch on Friday, and I must say it is a very impressive looking book. I am having a good time reading through it. It seems very familiar after playing Dark Heresy a couple of times. There are a lot of cool toys in the book, and best of all, you get to play a friggin Space Marine. I hope that it is as much fun to play as it seems it should be.

The only gripe I have is that there are only six marine chapters represented, and no rules to create you own, but I totally understand why. Now they can get suckers like me to buy another book that has more chapters and perhaps a third book that will allow me to make my own chapter!

I really can't wait for them to come up with some campaign books and some supplements to the aliens (again, only a few times, Chaos, Tau and Tyrannids, but I'm sure those will be in later books that I will have to buy).

Awesomesauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment