Saturday, August 28, 2010

Ultra-meh-rines: The Movie

So they have released a "so-called" trailer of the upcoming Ultramarines movie. The CGI bits of the trailer aren't too bad, but the fact that about 10 seconds of the 96 second trailer actually shows the CGI was disappointing to me.

I'm really excited about the voice actors they have, but I just don't like the fact the Space Marines look like my 97 year old grandpa on a bad day. I know that the Marines are supposed to be hundreds of years old, but I have never seen art from GW that shows a marine as geriatric as the ones on this trailer.

That being said, I'm sure I'll be pre-ordering the move, and I'll be watching it 10 times the first week.

blah

1 comment:

  1. Agreed on every point. It looks terribad, the old geezer is troublesome and I will be pre-ordering asap, lol.

    ReplyDelete