Monday, August 15, 2011

Lots of Work in Progress Pics in the Future

It's been three weeks since my last post, so I figured I better get to getting. I haven't been up to nothing, but I just haven't felt like posting, which is usually odd. Normally if I am having difficulties keeping up with the blog it is because I want to post, but don't want to hobby. This is a first. So in the next few posts I'll be showing you what I've been up to. Most of it is unfinished, and I have been doing a little bit of this, and a little bit of that as I feel like it.

Up first, the first five Sky Claws.

I am really at the end of my Space Wolves army. Mainly because I am not missing much for the FOC, or at least stuff I would consider running. So I had some bits left over and decided to throw some Sky Claws together. I don't know if I'd ever use them in a regular game, most people think they suck, but I hope to get into some Apoc games, and at that level, I'll start throwing in some crazy stuff.


The guy in the middle will be a flamer guy. I have decided that my Sky Claws will have (where applicable) red aquilas on their chests. Mainly because I want to throw some red in the sea of blue-grey that is my Space Wolf army. I didn't have many running legs laying around and they are really expensive in ebay and I didn't feel like spending $35 for just legs and jump packs, so I mixed and matched. I figured that the flamer dude would be steadying himself before he shows some filthy xenos the Emperor's warmth!

More next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment