Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Grey Knights Librarian: WiP 1

It has been way to long in coming, but I have finally started work on my Grey Knights army. I figured I would do a test model, and I don't usually do thing half way, so I decided to do the Librarian. This guy got a spray of Boltgun Metal from my airbrush, and then a healthy slathering of Asurmen Blue. 

After that the gold areas were done in Scorched Brown, and the reds were done in Mechrite Red.


The gold areas were done in Burnished Gold and then washed with Gryphonne Sepia. I was thinking of trying to dry brush them in Shining Gold, but I kind of like the way they look now.

I am also not sure if I want to brighten up the red on the stormbolter. I think I may just go for a highlight and a wash.


Booty shot.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right about the gold areas, they do look very good as they are. I do my golds exactly the same way (all the way through to using Shining Gold as a highlight), although I have started using Dheneb Stone as my base for them as I think it gives me a lighter gold in the end.

    ReplyDelete