Monday, February 6, 2012

Chaos Space Marine Lord with Jump Pack: WiP 2

So last week I had some issues. I was going out of town for a conference, and the blog slipped to the side, and I posted some pics without any descriptions. 

Now there really is no excuse for Monday, as I didn't leave until Wednesday, but any teacher will tell you that there is a lot of planning involved with getting things ready for a sub, so that is the best excuse I can come up with. 

So without any further whining, here are some updated pics of my Chaos Space Marine Lord with Jump Pack.


I have painted all of the silver areas in Boltgun Metal, all the gold areas in Scorched Brown, and all of the Brass area in Tin Bitz.


On the lightning claws, I washed the Boltgun Meal with Asuremen blue to get my blued-steel effect that I like so much. I hit the gold with Burnished Gold, and a drybrush of Shining Gold. One of the things I've done which is hard to see here is that all the eyes on the daemon faces will have green eyes, and at this point, all I have on them is Orkhide Shade and Dark Angels Green. I will be slapping some Snot Green and Scorpion Green on top of that.


The chainmail skirt, the chains on the jump pack and claws on the feet were given a wash of Delvin Mud to dirty them up a bit.

Up next I'll be doing all the wiring, and the skulls, and we'll be nearly done!

No comments:

Post a Comment