Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!

The wait is finally over! The Space Wolves finally have a second wave of models! Some could point out that the Dark Eldar have had 47 waves, and pretty much everyone else has just about everything they could need, and I doubt that there is another codex it is missing what arguably could be one of the most dynamic unit in their book, but I'll just say, "squeeeeee!"

BTW, these pics are stolen from the Space Wolves blog.





So finally, we get to see GW's Thunderwolves. It appears that a box of 3 will go for about $60 US. The Fenrisian Wolves will go for about $26, and The Wolf Lord will go for $45.

On top of that, we are supposed to get an Arjac model in finecast for about $28.

I don't think I'll be buying any Fenrisian Wolves, because I made my own, but I do plan on buying some Thunderwolves and at least one Wolf Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment