Monday, November 21, 2011

A Bit of a Left Turn

So a while back I bought a box of the Dwarf Berserkers from Avatars of War. Well they have been sitting in the box for a couple of months now and I decided to put them together. 

Here they are. Not bad for $33.

The best thing about these minis is the flexiblity you have when assembling. You have four sets of legs, four torsos, for sets of arms, four sets of heads, 4-5 sets of axes and 5 sets of hair!


Smooches from this guy.


My champion.


The musician.


The standard bearer, minus the standard. I must say that the standard was about the only thing I didn't like from the box set.


This guy isn't from the Avatars of War set. He comes from the old Battle for Skull Pass. I think he is must awesome.


Mainly because he is butt-ass naked, and crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment