Monday, January 2, 2012

Basically: Grey Knights

So as I said a while back, I bought some bases from a place called Fantascape. I am planning to use these for my Grey Knights army. With the Christmas slow down, I haven't done too much with them yet, but I am trying to get back on a regular posting schedule, so this is what you get for today.


I have decided to go with a sandstone color to the bases. To get this, I started with Dheneb Stone, and then simply washed with Delvin Mud. These are simple bases, but I think they look pretty darn good.


Now I am planning on doing a bit more with these bases. I have purchased some flock and tufted grassed to put on the bases, but more of that later. Enjoy the last two test bases that will become dreadnought bases.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely bases - would also be great for WW2 urban basing

    ReplyDelete