Saturday, November 27, 2010

Very Little Work

Well that's not entirely true. I am working, just not on minis. I'm working 50+ hours a week and I'm just too tired to work when I get home. I have four plasma pistol Wolves 95% done. I just have to put their backpacks on and paint the backpacks, but they've been almost done for almost a week. One of these days I'll get to them, but I'm not sure when. I'd like to get them done before Christmas because I'd like to start working on my vehicles over my Christmas break. We'll see.

The only thing I've been working on the the past few weeks was a few minis for my D&D group. I'll be taking some pictures this weekend, and try to post something up on them this coming week.

With all that said, the only thing I've been doing with 40k/Fantasy is reading, and I've read quite a few books. I'm trying write up a few more book reviews, so they should be popping up here in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment